General Requirements for Admission
Holders of a bachelor’s degree in religion, theology and other recognised first degrees from any accredited/affiliated Seminary, Bible College or University from within or outside Nigeria are eligible to apply for admission. Admission to all master’s program normally takes place in August and January.
Holders of Bachelor’s degree or advanced Diploma are eligible to apply for the Post-Graduate Diploma in Christian Ministry and leadership.
Holders of primary and secondary school certificates who are serving as lay and women leaders in the church and the market place are eligible to apply to the appropriate certificate or Undergraduate program.
Besides general and departmental requirements, we require all applicants to fulfil the following:
- Purchase and complete an application form
- Provide transcripts of all previous undergraduate academic programs
- Provide THREE letters of reference from the candidate’s pastor or denominational leader, former professor and one from a professional colleague.
- Complete and enclosed biographical information of not more than 600 words
- Complete the doctrinal survey
- Read and sign the enclosed statement of faith
- Read and Sign Spiritual Formation Contract
- Attend and pass an oral interview.