General Requirements for Admission
Holders of bachelor’s degree in religion, theology and other recognized first degree from any accredited/affiliated Seminary, Bible College or University from within or outside Nigeria are eligible to apply for admission. Admission to all master’s program normally take place in August and January.
Holders of Bachelor’s degree or advanced Diploma are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Diploma in Christian Ministry and leadership.
Holders of primarily and secondary school certificates who are serving as lay and women leaders in the church and the market place are eligible to apply to the appropriate certificate or Undergraduate program.
In addition to general and departmental requirements, all applicants are required to fulfill the following:
- Purchase and complete application form
- Provide transcripts of all previous undergraduate academic programs
- Provide four letters of reference from candidate’s pastor or denominational leader, former professor and one from a professional colleague.
- Complete and enclosed biographical information of not more than 600 words
- Complete the doctrinal survey
- Read and sign enclosed statement of faith
- Write English and computer base competency exams.
- Read and Sign Spiritual Formation Contract
- Attend and pass oral interview.