THE ACTS NETWORK
ACTS is a member of International Leadership University. The International Leadership University (ILU) is a network of accredited universities and colleges in Africa that have the common purpose of educating and producing emerging national leaders of integrity and vision. The ILU network also includes Africa Leadership and Management Academy (ALMA in Ghana and Zimbabwe), International Leadership University Kenya, Institut Facultaire De Theologie Appliquee (IFTA, Congo), and International Leadership University Burundi.
THE ACTS DISTINCTIVES
In training transformational leaders for Africa, we are intentional in being;
- African In Context And Relevance- Our Adaptive And Contextual Programmes Expose Students To World Class Education With A Distinct Focus On Meeting African Needs And Solving African Problems.
- Transfomational In Practice And Outlook - At ACTS, Students Are Equipped To Engaged And Help Transform The World.
- Christ-Centred In Orientation And Output - We Approach Learning And Education In Deference To Christ In Whom All Things Hold Together.
- Holistic In Our Approach To Education - We Provide Education That Develops Godly Hearts, Creative And Resourceful Minds, And Skillful And Productive Hands.
- Flexible With Academic Offering - ACTS Runs Flexible Modular Programmes Which Give Students The Opportunity To Receive The Highest Quality Education Without Having To Leave The Workplace.
ACTS has Affiliate status with ACTEA (Association for Christian Theological Education in Africa), the most respected acceditating body for theological education in Africa. ACTEA accreditation is recognized by the Association for Theological Schools (ATS) in USA and the Association for Theological Education in South East Asia (ATESEA).